Be a Volunteer
Volunteers play a very important role at the Foundation. There are many different types of volunteer needs and duties. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please click on the below link that best suits you:
- I am interested in General Volunteer activities. There are opportunities to help our staff throughout the year.
Please download our Volunteer Application.
- I am interested in volunteering at the Summer Stroll for Epilepsy™ It takes a lot of hands to help make the
Summer Stroll a success!
- I am interested in volunteering at Camp Discovery
- I am interested in sitting on the Toasting Hope Committee; please contact Andrea Schotthoefer to discuss further
- Questions? Contact Pam Bird at (800) 377-6226, ext. 1204
Read all about volunteering for the Epilepsy Foundaton of Michigan in our VolunteerConnection eNewsletter!
Issue 1, 2017