25 52 Project
The goal of this project is to focus on creating epilepsy awareness and fundraising initiatives throughout Michigan, primarily in the workplace. Many employers have already taken great strides in creating fundraising programs such as Jeans Days, Casual Days, Chili Cook-offs, etc. Now we are calling the champions within the epilepsy community to rise up and ask that these great efforts get designated to the Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan.
Our goal is in the name:
25 workplace fundraisers designated to the Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan scheduled in the 52 weeks of 2016.
- Schedule a Workplace Fundraiser
- Completed 25 52 Project Form
What we can offer in return:
- Facebook post featuring your Company Name
- Event listed on our 25 52 Project Webpage
- Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan literature and materials for you to display and distribute during your fundraiser, if desired.
For questions, please contact Andrea Schotthoefer at (800) 377-6226, ext. 1231. Please mail or email your completed 25 52 Project Fundraiser Form to the below address. Once it is received you will receive a call from a member of the Development Team.
Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan
Attn: Andrea Schotthoefer
25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 110, Southfield, MI 48033
F: (248) 351-2101
Premier Academy - Jeans & Casual Day